Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Disney INC

When I go back to my childhood years and remember what cassette tapes would be playing on my radio, I cannot help but feel so ashamed of my music taste and not to mention the lyrics as well!!

I look at the list of the bands and I cant understand why I ever even listened to them! The list rangers from spice girls, Nsync and backstreet boys! Oh my God the list of horror just spills on and on. I constantly laugh at this generations talents such as High school musical, Jonas brothers and Hanna Montana ( As I like to call all the production of Disney inc..). I don’t deny that some of them may have talent but it is interesting how infatuated the 12 year old girls are with the artists. I can’t help but think if I was born in this generation how easily I could be going through the same obsessions , I probably would have all the Jonas brothers photos plastered all over my walls. Its never sizes to amaze me the power that Disney on this generation not only in music industry but as well movies and almost everything! I would love to work one day in their branding sector.

Speaking of music ! I have a new list of music up on my blog and this time its back to my rock music!

Currently on book 22 The road by Cormac Mcarthy =D


I would like to leave you with this new video that I love


No comments: