Sunday, June 28, 2009

R and R

Latley i find myself submerged deep in the world of dance and house music.
Do not let my Rock persona fool you (my love of rock music is still there) but I listen to alot of trance, dance, and House music.
I cant help but find myself almost lost in a state of "tarnse" when my Ipod blasts Armin Van burren, DJ tiesto, ATB, sia, Schiller mit heppner and so many others!
Perhaps this has much to do with my new lifestyle of hitting the Gym ( very un-procastanting of me, I realize that!) but with everyone fleeing the country (and coming back and contamiting Dubai with their swine flu XD) I have been passing my time at Fitness first and it is much more to do with bordem rather than shapping my body, but hey!, why cant I hit two birds with one stone when i have the chacne?
I really dont understand this sudden state of bordem, my books are piling like crazy and my reading has gone from four books a week to one! never bother to watch a movie or even sit on the net! I guess at one point I finally crashed and burned from everything lol and perhaps my body has ultimatley needed to relax and as a result my brain finds itself in a state of relaxation with Dance and trance music and exsercie XD funny how you come to realize everything once you go on blabbing and blabbing to no one and let your concious speak for itself in a blog like here!
So if you pass by and freak out by the sudden change in music on my blog and freak out its just my change in the mood!
Ciaos all

No comments: