Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sighs, undecided!

So my life exsists beyond my books and music, Latley I have been through a crsis of making a descion of buying a bag! yes, sadly even that is something that takes me forever to do ( I know spoken like a true Libra)
I have been looking for a bag to take that will last a whole year with me when I travel abroad to study, I really dont want anything flashy or way to obvious of a brand and I have gone through brands high and low and perhaps this is what it is going to come down to the following choices! and please if there is any bag you can reccomend I will be very greatful XD


This prada bag is perhaps the one I truly fell inlove with! its perfect in size and can withstand my laptop and books!



I love the silver in this one and it is not to bad and perhaps can withstand the weight of my laptop!

Gucci is perhaps my only tie when it comes to the fashion world, their chic , elegant bags are just so hard to ressist! esp this one <333

Puma is my official sporting wear, if you know me whats new xD and so I passed by the store the other day and saw this and kept it on my wishlist of bags to! its perfect in size!

No comments: