Monday, June 15, 2009

What?! is this an Update I see

Going through the previous blogs, I realize how much time has passed without any updates and I cant help but laugh at my laziness, I would like to think that this is a sign of me being busy, to a certain degree i am busy but too busy that I cant even write a five minute blog? yeah not even paris hilton is that busy!
Although I went through hell during my last semester I believe it was one of my most memorable semesters and perhaps the only I have excelled so well and produced the results that were outstanding!
Now its been almost 7 months of holidays of which compromised me writing and compiling letters to universities,filling up applications and university tours.
The result? Well I have managed to secure myself in the Masters of my dreams at one of the great universities in the UK!
I am quite excited for this new experience and grateful that my pearnts have given me this opportunity, Although at the same time I cant help but feel sad on how I will be spending my Ramadan away from all those sinful meals XD (yes my main concern is food) then my family XD on the bright side! I would not have a big belly XD that takes forever to loose!
Another fact! Ramadan is much longer in the UK this time around and I cant see how i can deprive myself of food for this long!! *cries* Please God give me the strength to carry myself through my classes without passing out in the middle of class XD

and finally!
I am going to try and update the music here asap, it feels like its the music of the stonage (not that I dont like them! I truly do XD)

No comments: